Saturday, December 6, 2014

Samurai Warriors 4... My Mitsunari...! T_T


So... After a nasty day yesterday, with nasty diarrhea, I guess today I've got another nasty experience playing Samurai Warriors 4... x_x

Even though I won in the Battle of Sekigahara, I still got this... dreadful event of Mitsunari's End in the end... NOOOOoooo...!! T_T I thought it'd be like in Samurai Warriors 2 and 3, where there'd be hypothetical scenario after winning in Sekigahara... Scully not! x_x So cruel! Not nice, I'd say ! Not nice at all! x_x If you ask me, Samurai Warriors 4 scenario is all tragedy! (Well, I guess it's because all the characters I like are all tragic heroes... If say, I like and play the winner-in-history characters; for instance, Tokugawa, then I guess it wouldn't be a tragedy... However! Like Yoshitsugu said before he did seppuku; I will never surrender to Ieyasu...!)

And also like I've mentioned before in my previous post, the audio for the video is being muted... (I've done whining about it, so let's move on)... So, I used Reverb by Kuroyume as the BGM... The song is actually the theme song for Samurai Warriors 4. 

Well, at least in this video clip Mitsunari still looks a cool guy until the end... Compared to what the real Mitsunari Ishida had to undergo as his execution in history, this ending is much better, I guess... Though I prefer happy ending... Doesn't matter if it's only hypothetical or fake or a dream...

For better viewing experience, you can go watch here: Samurai Warriors 4 Mitsunari's End