Thursday, July 23, 2015

Guess It's Another (Lousy!) Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires Video


YouTube Link

Some time back I saw there's a new patch for DW8 Empires... I thought I read on the patch notice; something about family members dialogue more often... But I guess I must have read wrong because I didn't see the change/improvement during battle - if anything, Xun Yu didn't even say his usual praise for me during this entire battle! x_x; Oh well, at least the patches have made him want to actively help me lately (4:10-4:16) - now that's what I call 'spousal support'! *nods, nods in approval* xp 

And Guo Jia still likes to initiate grand tactics one after another; ice and fire... Though the battle was won before his grand tactic fire could start. ^^; 

And WTF with Guan Xing suddenly having a different musou attack?!! (3:54-3:57) He apparently borrowed his father's weapon and whacked me with it! x_xm

Yeah, this current campaign is the longest campaign I've ever played in DW8 Empires... Still not over yet because I just played a bit and then take a long break again. ^^; BTW, the last time I popped back to the game, Xun Yu didn't gift me, ne... Usually he will gift me as soon as I get back into the game... Tsk, so this time he doesn't miss me, is that it?! :@/ It's Guo Jia who gifted me, instead... *hears Guo Jia saying I miss you, I miss you in the background* orz