Thursday, July 30, 2015

Samurai Warriors 4 Empires: New Update and Yukata DLC

Just read the newest update on the Samurai Warriors 4 Empires... They have 6 sets of new clothes for custom character... Also some new voices... And it seems that you can also give your custom character parents (like in Romance of Three Kingdoms XI) and/or choose with whom your character will have compability. 


There's also confirmation that there IS marriage in Samurai Warriors 4 Empires! (^O^) So, I didn't mishear or misunderstand when I watched the PV some time back... Wow, to be honest, I never thought that they'd ever include marriage system in Samurai Warriors Empires games... But since they do now, I guess I'll have fun marrying everybody - well, not everybody, of course, only the gorgeous-looking ones... ^^; And yes, unlike in DW8 Empires where I keep on marrying one man - Xun Yu - all the time, in the upcoming SW4 Empires I'll certainly absolutely marry different guys every time! xp

(Yeah, well, provided I will be able to somehow figure out the game with all the kanji, of course... x_x;)

Anyway, here's Takakage looking extremely yummy in yukata... <333


Hehehe... *pounces* xp