Friday, July 3, 2015

Samurai Warriors 4-II: Cat Paw Stick and Panda


YouTube Link

FEEL THE POWER OF CAT PAW STICK... AND PANDA! xp

New History - Incident At Honnouji is an additional stage DLC... In this scenario, everybody eventually turns against Nobunaga, not just Mitsuhide and Matsunaga... Even Hideyoshi became the enemy towards the end! O.o Oh well, it's what you can expect from hypothetical scenario... Still, the more is the merrier, I guess... Really the kind of situation that I like! *with a little sarcasm* xp

Anyway, I read the latest update on SW4 Empires site, and it does sound that SW4 Empires will be a bit more complicated than DW8 Empires... However, I believe it still won't be like RTK where everything depends on strategy... So, I think I'll be OK... Probably... ^^; And I still wonder about the ability to switch up to 8 characters during battle - will it be a good or bad thing... There will be formations too... I'm not that good at such thing, ne... But then again, I mostly will just play at normal difficulty, so I think I'll be OK... Probably... ^^;