Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Story of Seasons: Exchange Ring with Klaus


YouTube Link

I'd actually prefer to trigger the reverse ring exchange event, but one of the requirements for it is to give at least 100 gifts... And I'm currently already in Spring Year 2; I calculated that I might be able to trigger the reverse ring exchange event some time in Summer Year 2... But I guess I had run out of my patience... ^^; So, what the heck, I did the confession myself, lah! Actually I could've done it much earlier - some time in Fall year 1 since I had been able to make the ring already then... 

Oh well, I'll just trigger the reverse proposal later lah... It may happen in one year time - Spring Year 3, though... Let's see if I'd be patient enough to wait that long... If not, then maybe I'll do the proposal myself as well...! xp