Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Very Hot and Dry X'mas...

So, EA has blessed us - the Sims 4 players - with another freebie; some X'mas stuff... No snow included, though.










Well, at least the X'mas trees, the snowman and the hanging snowflakes thingy can lit up... *wondering if the trees can catch on fire if they're constantly turned on* Anyway, can't ask much from freebies, I guess... There's also winter holiday music for the stereo, but I don't find it nice at all... x_x;

Also, I decided to change my blog look to somewhat a wintery theme... Because, why not; maybe I won't be around anymore on Dec 25th - who knows... So, might as well change the look now. Used an old picture of my Amagiri and Hajime Sims as the background image, because I'm lazy to open my Sims 3 game to take a new picture. I actually gave falling snow effect too just now, but the damn thing somehow makes the scrolling impossible - might only happen to me with my crappy connection, but it really pisses me off so I removed it.