Friday, December 26, 2014

Another Mitsunari x Takakage Video



Yeah, I made another video of Mitsunari and Takakage in action... This time featuring them doing their Rage Musou... Because it's only yesterday that I finally figured out where the heck the so-called R3 button is on my PS4 controller... Yeah, I feel so stupid... ^^;

The stage I played - or should I say replayed - for the video is Battle of Sekigahara; I played as Western Army, of course. However, the last screenshot wasn't from that battle. 

I had to use the same BGM with the one I used for their previous video because... Well, I actually, initially made this video using another song by SID, entitled One Way, which I thought was suitable... However the damned YouTube muted the song due to copyright crap whatever...! x_x I was too sian to look for another song, so I just used the same song again - Itsuka. 

And I thought I had made this video in HD quality, and yet, YouTube turned it into another garbage quality one! *strangles YouTube*