Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Stupid Mistake... T_T

I made a very stupid mistake of updating the Content Manager Assistant while connecting my PS Vita to my laptop... Although the update process - downloading and installing - on the laptop was successful, somehow it made my PS Vita forever hung; can't be turned off, can't do anything with it. In other words, my PS Vita is now DEAD! x_x

*sighs* I should have known better than updating... I've always known that such updates never do me any good - I really dread my stupidity in clicking that cursed YES button! Wish I could turn back time and undo my stupid action... But of course I can't... :@/ I guess my yesterday intuition was somewhat right... Something would be dead... However, instead of the crappy internet connection - like I predicted - it's my PS Vita that died!

Oh fine! I'll buy a new one tomorrow, together with PS 4... I've been planning to go and get PS 4 within these days anyway. Who knows, maybe I'd be lucky tomorrow and could meet my end on the road, and thus, put an end to this misfortune in form of me...