Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Samurai Warriors 4 Yoshitsugu Ōtani


For better viewing experience

Finally...! Someone said the word 好き suki loud and clear! xp 

Yoshitsugu may seem like a weirdo - with such appearance - but he's actually one of a few who stays loyal to Mitsunari in Sekigahara... If I remember my history correctly; he's one of two officers who got executed with Mitsunari... But in Samurai Warriors 4, in Story Mode event, he did seppuku - even though I won the Battle of Sekigahara fighting as Western army! x_x

OK, not talking about tragedy anymore... Oddly enough, though, I can somehow relate to his events in Chronicle Mode... It is always my belief - like I've ever mentioned in my long gone tumblr post - that you ought to speak up for people to know what you're thinking of; what you're feeling... Because we're not living in one of Kino's worlds where people can hear/read other people's mind. While action may speak louder than words, it doesn't mean that it is OK to never speak at all... From time to time you'll still need to put your thoughts and feelings into words and communicate them to your beloved one(s).

Another odd surprise is; after I got Yoshitsugu's confession, when I reached new milestone in my life goal (currently Strategist), it's Takakage who gave me congratulatory remark... It's been quite a while since he last congratulated me, ne! ^^; Yeah, I know that it's just random; a coincidence... Still, it's a very nice coincidence... Hehehe... The thought of Takakage might be jealous really makes me grinning from ear to ear! xp I've been not healthy since the beginning of this month, so this is another great distraction... *indulges myself in the self-delusion and forgets about today's pain and miseries*

*pats, pats Takakage's head* Don't worry. You're still the one whom I bring to the battles with me, Takakage-sama. <333