Saturday, December 20, 2014

Samurai Warriors 4 Mitsunari x Takakage

I happened to watch an MMD video of Mitsunari and Takakage... And somehow it then crossed my mind... Masaka... Make them yaoi together...?! xp Yeah, well, I always have a knack of thinking up weird yaoi pairings that nobody else think of... Hehehe... Thus, the pairings will be all mine and only mine! xp I know that in the past I paired Mitsunari and Ranmaru... But somehow I think now I'm no longer passionate about their pairing... So, maybe it's time to make a new one...^^;

Anyway, yaoi or not yaoi, actually I've ever paired Mitsunari and Takakage in battle before... It was when I was playing Legend of United Land in Story Mode. I replayed it earlier and decided to record it and made it into another lame video with garbage quality courtesy of YouTube.