Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Another Guo Jia x Lu Xun ❤






Of course the clipping issue is still there - it will always be there... It's the same with posing Sims in Sims 3; clipping issue is inevitable in some poses... x_x; And I still haven't figured out yet how to pose the legs better... more dynamically... more natural... So, yeah, it's still pretty much stiff and weird... See how Guo Jia looks like he's somewhat hovering above the grass instead of looking as if he's lying on the grass... orz If I try to lower the Y position, he will only sink halfway to the ground... So between hovering and sinking, I guess I'll choose hovering... x_x;

Oh well, since it's the best I can do so far, then I guess I should value it myself ... After all I did spend some time making these weird-looking pictures.