Monday, December 29, 2014

Sims 3 Mitsunari




Yeah, well, I did ever try to make Sims version of Mitsunari... But as you can see, the result is not nice... x_x; That's the reason why I'm now very lazy to try and make new Sims based on anime/manga/game characters that I like... Because even though, say, I have CC outfits and hairs that are made especially for the characters, I can never make Sims version of them look as good as the original ones. If there's no CC outfits and hairs specific for the characters, it's even worse! Having to look for hairs and clothes that somehow a bit similar and suitable... In the end, the result is also the same; NOT NICE. 

I know that it's mostly because I'm too perfectionist and have poor skill in Sims-making... I bet other people can fare better in making Sims based on their favorite anime/manga/game characters. Therefore, to save myself, and others who happen to stumble into my blog and see these ugly pictures, from any further misery, I'll just be content to take picture with Mitsunari-sama's dakimakura, instead of attempting to make another Sims version of him...


(P.S. That's how Mitsunari looks in Samurai Warriors 3... Minus the... um... rug... on his head... ^^; Honestly, I always prefer him without any head gear better... Oh, OK, maybe just the foxy-ear shaped head gear, no need the rug, like the way he looks in Samurai Warriors 2... In Samurai Warriors 4 he wears that long red wig, but I can see the reason why; that wig - not really sure what its official name is - is worn by officers of Imperial Army when they fought in Boshin War that ends Tokugawa shogunate and brings in the Meiji Restoration. Those included in Imperial Army are from the clans in the west that are defeated in Sekigahara. So, I guess it's quite makes sense that KOEI gives Mitsunari that red long wig since he's the leader of the Western Army in Battle of Sekigahara... However, in Samurai Warriors 3, what he has on his head is really a rug, if you ask me... ^^;)