Monday, December 1, 2014

Dying again... I guess. :@/

Well, I don't really need to post anything today, actually... For I don't have anything to post. However, since I'm very annoyed and in major bad mood again; and the stupid crappy connection is starting to get crappier again - meaning anytime soon later or tomorrow it will likely to die again, I might as well post my rants now! :@/

I said my rants - in plural form - but actually I don't really have anything new to whine and complain about... It's the same old brand new annoying things that keep happening in this wretched existence of mine... Therefore, to describe them one by one in details would be like playing the old broken record over and over again - don't think I have even slightest energy left for that! x_x 

*sighs* Time like this, I really wish everything could be over quickly already... I have nothing. I am nothing. It'd be nice if I could say that I'm finished as well... In mental sense, I AM finished long time ago, but not yet in physical sense... How annoying! :@(