Monday, November 24, 2014

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires - Making a Child


Hmm... I see... So it works like playing with genetics in Sims games... However, unlike in Sims games, here the offspring can only be made in CAW (Create A Warrior), so there won't be anything like pregnancy or birth event... Well, the child will come out as an adult immediately, anyway... I thought at least they would have child stage... :@/

Though, it seems that you can make a child from same gender characters... Which makes me wonder if yaoi/yuri marriage is allowed in Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires... In the previous Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires, you can't do same sex marriage; however once you've done marriage event once in Empires mode, you can review the scene again in Gallery and you can pair up any characters of same genders if you want. I guess it's for entertainment purpose only; like if you want to make a video of yaoi/yuri marriage of same gender characters that you like... But gameplay-wise, it's not possible to have same gender marriage.

Anyway, I've also watched another video about create a character for Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires. They really have quite plenty stuff for customization this time (well, not quite like Sims 4 with the drag and pull CAS feature, but still compared to CAW in previous DW games, this one certainly has better and more customization to choose from)... Heck, you can even customize your horse now...! xp

And I'm quite pleased to know that there's actually no English Dub for the US release of Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires! To be honest, I prefer to hear their Japanese voices, because most of the time, for me, they sound better than the English ones.

While it's too bad that the child will be adult immediately, I'm still looking forward to play with this feature myself... Hehehe... xp I guess now I have a reason to want to stay alive until 2015... ^^;