Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Hakuouki: Saitou Hajime and Amagiri Kyuuju Scene


One of Hajime and Amagiri's moments from Hakuouki TV series.... Because in the movie 2 Hakuouki Shikon Soukyuu, they altered this scene; changing Hajime with Sannan and Heisuke for this very scene... :@/

I actually had wanted to post this some time back on my tumblr, but that time the stupid tumblr was acting out; taking forever to process the video that I just canceled the post. So, now I post it here, lah... Since I'm feeling like posting more non Sims junks - because currently I don't have any new Sims-related junks; for I have not played any of my Sims games these past few days. Yeah, you guess right; I'm still on a long date with my Guo Jia on PS Vita... xp And once I get myself PS4 - soon, I hope - I'll likely to be busy playing my brand new copy of Samurai Warriors 4. :@)

(If only there's a marriage system in Samurai Warriors too, I'd marry Mitsunari and Ranmaru... <333 Oops... There I go again with my weird taste in yaoi-pairing anime/game characters! xp)