Wednesday, November 26, 2014

More Guo Jia ❤



These pictures actually have ever been posted on my tumblr some time back... But since my tumblr has already gone, and since I'm craving for more Guo Jia at the moment xp, I thought why not just re-post them again here. d(^__-)

Long time ago, I've ever attempted to make a Sim version of Guo Jia... Which didn't come out good... I tried again some time ago and still I couldn't make a Sim version of him who looks... well, at least a bit decent-looking...? Well, given my poor skill in Sims-making, the failure is pretty much no surprise... orz

I have also ever tried to make him yaoi with Cao Pi... which didn't work either... So, I guess I'll just keep him for myself, then. xp And speaking about Cao Pi; he's actually my favorite Wei character long before Guo Jia was made playable... However, lately he gets on my nerves when I was playing Conquest Mode in Dynasty Warriors NEXT. I don't know why but it seems that Cao Pi is one of those guys who tend to whine and protest easily; despite the fact that I always brought him to battles with me... Just because I was reluctant to use his stratagem, he then made a fuss... Well, Cao Pi, your stratagem isn't really advantageous, ne... x_x; And even when I agreed to use his stratagem once in a while, in the end when I finished unifying the land, he didn't show any courtesy to congratulate me! Besides Guo Jia - well, he's my spouse so he'd congratulate me whether he wants or not ^^; - and Xiahou Dun from Wei, it's the shota-looking Lu Xun from Wu who congratulated me. 

And I came to realize, from watching a DW 7 Empires marriage event video, that Cao Pi is actually the typical old-fashioned dominant husband who thinks that he's always the right one and his wife should just do and follow whatever he says... Ugh! I ain't gonna marry him no matter what - that's for sure! No way, not in million years, not even in my wildest dream and desperation and boredom! I'm sorry but I'm not a pretty meek submissive doll, ne! I'm an ugly loud annoying unwanted barbaric creature with twisted mind of my own and I'm proud of it! xp

Though, I admit that I do use Cao Pi's swords and motion for my DW Pippi character... And I think in the future I'll still use his swords and motion, because somehow I feel I can fight very well using his fighting style... Both in Dynasty and Samurai Warriors games, it seems that I can fight a little better using sword(s), compared to other kind of weapons.

Oh, OK, enough about Cao Pi and let's go back to Guo Jia... Like I've mentioned before his vice - if it can be said so - is his ladies man personality... (well, I guess love for sake should also be included as a vice... But it doesn't necessarily mean that he's an alcoholic in bad sense... Besides, Hajime from Hakuouki also loves sake...) At least the way he is, I think he doesn't mind having a woman on top... xp 

(Now the last sentence was not supposed to be a statement with perverted implication, but if you do happen to think of it that way, it's also fine - I don't mind... *having perverted ideas myself* xp)