Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Guo Jia ❤

Some screenshots of Guo Jia; from playing Ambition Mode in Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition for PS Vita. 






At the moment I'm 71% through constructing Tongquetai Palace. And I've managed to collect a number of Wei warriors so that all officers assigned to guard the available facilities are from Wei... Except for the farmer one; I assigned Lu Xun (from Wu) right after I captured him... xp Well, I'm pretty fond of Lu Xun's character design that somewhat looks boyish... Hehehe... *shotacon mode on*


Of course the one who should guard the teahouse is Xu Zhu - no better candidate! xp

And now for some pictures of Guo Jia in battlefields... (Of course it would be better if I could record a video of him during a battle, but can't do that with PS Vita, unless you buy the modded version... Oh well, I'm already quite grateful that there's in-built feature to take screenshots - unlike N3DS - and I guess it's also a good thing that I don't have to show people just how lousy I am in battle... ^^;)



Yeah, riding a horse to the battle is so ordinary... Let's ride an elephant, instead! xp











The battles in Ambition Mode have time limits; in which I find it always quite hard for me to get a lot of K.O. count... I mean, if I waste time just slaying those endless low-rank soldiers I'll run out of time before I can get to fight the leader... And if time runs out, even though your character's health bar isn't drained, you'll still lose the battle just the same... Well, but then again, most probably it's just me and my incapability in gaming - just like in many other things too... ^^; I think other people who play this game will likely to fare much much better than I do. (Just watch those gameplay videos on youtube... All look amazing with impressive numbers of Chain - attack combo - and K.O. count).

Still, I'm perfectly happy with my lack-of-awesomeness gameplay... I mean, it can't be helped since it's the best I can do... And no matter how many numbers of Chain and K.O. count I get; either low or high, I still can proceed with - and finish - my missions/objectives just fine. (And I can always play the Story Mode whose battles don't have time limit if I want big number of K.O. count).

Oh yeah, it seems that this title has PC version too... I think I came across some discussion about it at Steam forum. And it seems that Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires is actually supposedly to have PC version too... However, I've pre-ordered for the PS 4 version, so never mind... Besides, if I buy the PC version using Steam, I'll need to sign in every time I want to play - it won't be a big deal if my internet connection is superb and always reliable, but since it's not - it even tends to die often lately - it's so much better to just get the console version. Console games are also less troublesome than PC games, in my opinion and experiences. And plus, the last time I opened my Steam account, I found out that the pesky linkbucks bug had managed to sneak in it too! x_x;