Saturday, November 29, 2014

Guo Jia x Lu Xun ❤



So, since I've got the PMD for Guo Jia and Lu Xun from comicfuji, I thought I'd try playing around with MMD again... I had ever tried using it before, a while ago, but wasn't patient enough to really learn and understand everything; manipulating the bones is really tough for me - and my pig brains - who doesn't know anything about 3D stuff. Well, now I'm still pretty much lost while using MMD, despite watching and reading the tutorials for it, but at least I managed to make a still picture... which, of course, still looks very stiff and weird... ^^; 

I hope with some practice, I can make better YAOI picture(s) with MMD... xp As for making some animations; I think it will take a long, long time - if not never - for me to be capable of doing it... ^^;

Background by chocosunday.