Friday, November 28, 2014

Sims 4 Update, Cowplant, Freezer Bunny, Llama Etc...



Since there's a new update (=read patch) for Sims 4, I needed to open my Sims 4 game and see what's more broken after the latest patch... Well, it seems that so far it's still all the same - as long as I keep using EA's hideous hairstlyes, I should be just fine... x_x;

Ah yeah, I've got the freezer bunny & llama statue in my Sims 4 game now because I bought Sims 3 Into The Future EP, which means now I have all EPs for Sims 3. It was on sale; $10 on Origin, so I thought why not. Just grabbed it and let it sit in my Origin library with my other Sims 3 EPs that I don't re-install on this laptop because of the drive C space issue and also because I don't like long game loading time. Also, I'm not really a big fan of sci-fi and any futuristic stuff... But maybe someday I'll try download and install ITF just to see how it is, maybe play around with it for a while - some of the holopets look quite cute anyway, and after I have enough of it, I'll just uninstall it. Still, it's a long, long in the future plan... if I shall find interest to open my Sims 3 - and/or any Sims games - again... and if I'm still alive to realize it...