Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The Boring and The Ugly

So, after one year of tumblr-ing, I guess now I'm back to this good old blogger... ^^; 

Not say that I'm going to fare any better here; considering all the old blogs here that I had deleted... But at least there's no bogus followers list here to taunt me... Only subscribers - but since I never get any, I should be just fine talking to myself here. xp

Basically this will be the only place now where I post my boring and ugly Sims pictures. d(^___-) Mostly yaoi (male x male), but not always... And when I'm in the mood, I'll likely to post NSFW - yaoi or non yaoi - pictures. From time to time I will also post pictures that are non Sims; could be anime picture or manga or anything that interests me... And last but not least, when I feel like ranting - and I do feel like ranting almost everyday, if not every minute - I shall post my rants too; could be Sims related or just about general suckness of my sad existence. ^^

Feel free to stay and look around if anything here piques your interest. You're welcomed to give comment too, if you want to and have Google account... I do not allow anonymous because I always believe that if you have something to say, you should say it loud and proud. Otherwise, just don't say anything at all. 

And please be warned that any comment with racist, sexist, homophobic remark(s) and/or any general unpleasantness shall be mercilessly blasted into nothingness for good! 

Thank you and enjoy! :@)
~Pippi