Sunday, June 28, 2015

Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI: Council and Duel Videos


YouTube Link

Something that you can't do in Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires; listening to your strategist and officers' opinions... And I'm pleased that at least in this game, the family ties is intact no matter how many campaigns you start, as long as you don't erase it from the characters' profile... Also, it quite amuses me that the game can correctly recognize who's the eldest and who's the youngest of our children... See the order of them taking turn to speak: Xun Lin, Xun Yun, Xun Yi, Xun Shen, Xun Can... Exactly the order of how they were born in my DW8 Empires game... ^^


YouTube Link

Attempting to recruit someone sometimes can trigger a duel or debate before the other party agrees to join you... As the result of me winning in the duel, Li Tong joins me with his loyalty is automatically already 100 points! I'm quite pleased, because I really can't afford to reward him with my so-little-gold, just to buy his loyalty. And since Xun Lin has Benevolent Ruler skill, none of my officers' loyalty will ever diminish. V(^___^)V