Sunday, June 7, 2015

Samurai Warriors 4 Empires Coming This September 3rd!

Just saw the news on twitter and decided to take a look at the official site...


Hehehe, the new concept looks great, ne... Like a doll house... :@) I'm sure I'll have so much fun playing it... *purposely forgetting about all the kanji* 

And the ability to switch up to 8 people during battle?! O.O Woah... I know that in Sengoku Musou Chronicle 3 - which I bought from Amazon and got lost/stolen, because up until now I still haven't received it - you can switch to 4 people during battle... And now for the Empires, it will be up to 8 people, ah... Wonder if it will be better or worse... *blinks, blinks* 

Hmm... So far there's still no mention whether they will include Hideyori Toyotomi with Empires or not... They should, ne... I mean, they even included that stupid Hidetada - the ugly good-for-nothing son of Tokugawa - in SW4-II as an NPC; I fought him on one of Mugenjou's floors...

Anyway, Takakage with dirt - or is it supposed to be blood? - on his cheek still looks great, ne... <333 Wonder why Mitsunari-sama isn't shown anywhere so far... Masaka, he's no longer the number 1!?? O.o

*sighs* September, ah... 3 more months ah.... Wonder if I'll still be alive... Hopefully I will, so that I can grab this game... Of course I think I'll buy it digitally from PSN; it's less hassles and headache that way, compared to having to be under the mercy of the ass post office...! x_x