Thursday, June 18, 2015

Toukiden Kiwami: Even More Soma ❤❤❤


YouTube Link

Yeahh, even more Soma <333 And yeah, spending a night in that cave with him is certainly much better than when I had to spend a few days there with Reki... ^^; Seriously, when I had to be trapped in the cave with her in chapter 9, I grumbled at the game; how come I didn't get stranded there together with Soma alone, instead!? xp

Anyway, I've ended the Kiwami story (aka chapter 12) last night actually... And, well, I guess I'll save my opinion about the ending later when I post its video... (if I'll ever upload it someday, that is ^^;) So yeah, I'm currently at chapter 13... The ultimate difficulty... But seems so far I still can somehow manage to do the missions... Maybe ultimate is really not that difficult... Even expert difficulty, after some time, feels not so difficult anymore... Guess I'm already used to it... But of course, I won't be as big-headed as daring to go on solo mission - I'd surely struggle a lot, die hundred times and fail the mission...! x_x So, if it's not a red - compulsory - mission, no way I want to do a solo mission... I'm not sure whether the final mission for chapter 13 will be solo mission against 4 oni or not... But if it is, well, I won't do it! (>.<) Chapter 13 is just an epilogue, anyway... :@/