Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Toukiden Kiwami: Ibuki's Revenge - Slaying Harrowhalf


YouTube Link

After that mission, I received Ibuki's mitama and...



Yeahh, we bathed together... xp He's not (yet) my soulmate, though... According to the game, so far, my soulmate is Fugaku and my true soulmate is Kikka... ^^; I don't even know how I managed to raise my friendship level with Kikka to that high level so fast; she doesn't join in battles and I only talk to her sometimes.

I'm currently already in Chapter 5... Still no luck in getting Hajime mitama... The guide that I read is wrong, ne... I slayed Edax and didn't get Hajime, instead I got some other guy... :@/ Oh well, maybe the guide is not wrong; it's just that as usual, game guides never really work for my games, for whatever reason... *frowns* I've got Hijikata, though... Maybe I'll equip him and then maybe that way I can lure Hajime to come to me...