Saturday, June 20, 2015

Toukiden Kiwami: Still Soma ❤❤❤


YouTube Link

I think this will be my last video of Soma's story... He has quite a lot of events actually, but I'm lazy to upload all of them... And it's not like many people are interested to know his story anyway... But if you are, then you can just play the game yourself. ^^


YouTube Link

Bathing with Soma <333 He looks so short in the hot spring, ne... Well, he's only 174 cm...  ^^; But I think it's more because of my character in this game is quite big-sized - can't customize the height and body type etc, unlike in Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors series.

As ultimate soulmate, he still doesn't sparkle at the sight of me in the hot spring; only musical note... It's at least better than dot dot dot (...) I guess... ^^; Or squiggly... Oh well, I bet he will only sparkle at Yuu; just like Hayatori will only sparkle at my tenko - and any other tenkos... :@/