Thursday, June 11, 2015

Toukiden Kiwami: Forbidden Pleasure


YouTube Link

Well, forbidden pleasure in Toukiden Kiwami means bathing together with opposite sex. ^^; Even as ultimate soulmate, Hayatori still asks me to turn away... T_T And after he said he will accompany me anywhere... 


I'm currently lazy to upload any fighting video, because it's too much effort and it's not like many people going to watch, anyway. I actually have recording for major battles until the end of chapter 5 (end of the story for the original Toukiden)... I'll upload them someday; when I feel like doing it...

 I don't think I'll record/upload any battle from chapter 6-12, because starting chapter 6 (now I'm at chapter 7) the difficulty has changed to expert and honestly, I struggle quite a lot - that's how lame I am! x_x If I somehow still manage to smoke through the missions, it's because of those three supporting me - I really feel sorry for them for having such a lousy incompetent unit leader like me! x_xm

Even though I most probably won't be able to finish this game - I do know my own limit - I still want to hang on a little longer, at least until chapter 8, because I'd like to meet Soma... If he doesn't appear in chapter 8, well, I'll try to survive until I can meet him... xp