Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI: Battle At Xia Kou (vs Liu Bei's Army)


YouTube Link

I shall show you my prowess on both land and water! xp Yeah, well, I guess Liu Bei wanted Jiang Xia back - historically, it's his... Still, he's welcome to try many times to take it from me if he could... xp And during the battle, that so-called 'righteous man' Liu Bei spread rumor in my Jiang Xia; trying to lower my officers' loyalty , hoping that I'd get weaken from within... Unfortunately for him, my strategist - Xun Yu's intelligence is high... And not to mention that my officers all have strong bond to each other - they are either family or spouses or sworn siblings... And all of them like me... xp And as long as Xun Lin with Benevolent Rule skill is around, there won't be any diminishing loyalty... Better luck next time, Liu Bei! xp

Anyway, playing in Rise of Heroes scenario, I keep getting attacked from every direction... and continuously too... No time to breathe, really! x_x I doubt I can ever expand my kingdom in this scenario... I think most probably I'll keep on defending this one territory of mine for 99 years! T_T

Maybe I'll have better luck in expanding my territory in my other save - The Rival Warlords scenario... Yeah, well, that scenario is balanced, indeed... So balanced that I get sleepy playing it... I've already got 2 territories there and nobody attack me yet... Maybe I should attack Cao Cao... if I feel so bored that I want to be suicidal... ^^;