Friday, June 26, 2015

Romance of The Three Kingdoms XI: What A Messy Start!


YouTube Link

Yeah, it's an old game... I play it now because, well, I have nothing else better to do... ^^; I've finished Toukiden Kiwami long time ago and feel lazy to do all the chapter 13 (epilogue) missions, so yeah... 

I actually never really play any of RTK games before, because I'm not very good at strategizing/planning... I prefer playing Dynasty Warriors games which are more combat-oriented... Though, I also suck at combat - guess I suck at everything... x_x; 

Anyway, even in this game I still steal from Cao Cao - stealing Xun Yu, of course xp (Though I do wish Xun Yu here looked like Xun Yu in DW8 Empires!)... But this time Cao Cao determined to make me pay for daring to steal from him; he's more forgiving in DW8 Empires, ne... And it's still quite early  in game (roughly 6 months) but it seems I somehow had managed to piss off a lot of people... when all I did was just diligently and innocently developing my own cities... The only crime I did is only retrieving my husband, ne... xp This game has quite a weird hate system...! 

And so, long story short; I had prepared to fight until death, because the chance of winning was really slim, considering I didn't have a lot of officers and soldiers yet... And then suddenly the game decided to freeze...! O.O How convenient - I didn't know whether to feel glad or disappointed, to be honest... ^^;

(Hmm, all this makes me think up a sappy soap opera scene in my mind... With Cao Cao as the villain; trying to separate me and Xun Yu... Hehehe... *restrains myself from posting those sappy corny dialogues, because nobody wants to read them!*)