Monday, June 1, 2015

Toukiden Kiwami Demo


YouTube Link

Played Toukiden Kiwami demo... My first time slaying a big oni (=demon)... and what a poor performance! x_x; I was quite reckless; got whacked too often, used up my recovery too fast, dying all the time... To say that it's my first time and that I still haven't really mastered/remembered all the controls is just a lame excuse... These days I think I fight even lousier than before...! :@/ 

*sighs* Oh well, at least I managed to get Abe no Seimei from slaying that big bad spider... Though to be able to play with him, I'll need the full game... which I'm still downloading at the moment... I hope I can fight better later in the full game... (Scully, not! x_x;)

And create character in Toukiden Kiwami is not as advance as in Dynasty Warriors or Samurai Warriors series... There's no body types to choose... Can't adjust height either... That's why my Pippi character in Toukiden is so big-sized... x_x; Here's the close-up picture of her face:


Yea, yea, I know; she looks so weird! x_x; Can't even change the color of the eyebrows... Or even choose the shape.... Oh well, whatever... I just hope that the full game's download can finish ASAP so that I can continue playing the game... Guess I can't wait to get myself whacked around again by giant demons...! x_xm