Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Toukiden Kiwami: More Soma ❤❤❤


YouTube Link

More Soma... Because I like him. <333 And I found out that Soma's seiyuu is Midorikawa Hikaru; no wonder he sounds so sexy...! xp (His talking animation is quite weird, though... But then again, Rinne's talking animation is like that too - weird ^^;)

I'm currently already at chapter 12... It's almost ending, ne... I don't know whether I'll play chapter 13, which has ultimate difficulty... For what I read at a forum, chapter 13 - the epilogue - is just all about those twin journalists... So, I don't know... I guess I'll see how; if I still can't make Soma as my soulmate by the end of chapter 12, then maybe I'll play chapter 13... His friendship level really increases in very slow rate - just like Hayatori! x_xm Even though I already got his mitama in chapter 10, he was still in confidant level... (>.<) Well, at least now, at the moment, he's already in kindred spirit level... No idea how many more battles I must drag him with me before he wants to become my soulmate... x_x;

Of course there are also the phases; which I've never done yet... At first I thought phases can only be played online in multiplayer mode, but then I found out that I can play it offline in singleplayer mode. But I still haven't done any of it. And also there's still the infinite mission; I've done the basic investigation and the special investigation level 1 so far... Shuusui said that when I reached level 5 he'd give me something nice... Wonder what it will be... Hmm... I guess if I want to prolong things, I can just do the infinite missions first and put the story progress on hold for a while... 

(I haven't even seen Soma at hotspring yet - not even once! T_T Let me see, let me see...! xp Instead, I've seen that annoying disgusting Kuyo three times already - UGH! Who wants to see him!? I don't even wish to see him in full clothes if I don't have to, let alone without clothes... *cringes* x_x Oh wait, they all still wear clothes while in hotspring, actually...)