Monday, June 8, 2015

Toukiden Kiwami: Slaying Jollux


YouTube Link

I really like fighting with these three; especially Fugaku and Hayatori... They make things easier - I don't struggle much - and together we always manage to slay big Oni relatively fast... within 5 minutes or even less. 

I also like PLN-category mitama, that specializes in cutting Oni's body parts... That's why I've been using Maeda Toshiie as my primary mitama... (too bad his character design here is an old man, ne... in SW series, he's still a young man ^^;) At least until I manage to get some more other PLN mitama... I think Saitou Hajime is included as a mitama in this game... Wonder how he'd look like here... I'd like it if he looks like the way he is in Hakuouki, of course... hehehe <333 Too bad that he's not a PLN mitama, though... I think I read that he's a SPD (speed) instead... 

Speaking about Hajime, Hayatori actually kinda reminds me of him... Yeah, him being quite taciturn, reliable and serious (except when it comes to my tenko xp) really resembles Hajime's personality... In fact, Hayatori's hairstyle is also similar to Hajime's short hairstyle... Only that the fringe is reversed... Here's picture of Hayatori without his ninja clothes...


And, nah, I still haven't managed to bathe together with him... He's too shy - just like Hajime, I reckon... xp Well, someday... Soon... Hehehe... xp