Monday, May 11, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Another Bit of Boring Gameplay and Some Rants


YouTube Link

Yeah, just another video of another bit of my boring gameplay... This time from my current martial artist/family kingdom campaign... Because I've got nothing else better to do... And because it's only me who think that me playing the game lousily is actually worth recording and uploading... :@/

Anyway, it's just yesterday that I found out that PS4 actually can be connected to internet using LAN cable... All along I thought it can only use Wi-Fi... Hah! Since it can also use LAN cable, I guess I can connect my PS4 to internet now... So, last night I updated my games... But I haven't opened any of them, so I don't know whether they're still alright and playable after being patched last night... Who knows, probably not... :@/

And I thought now that my PS4 can connect to internet, I might as well grab some DLCs... Scully, since I belong to the group of extremely lucky people, PSN acts like a pain in the butt for me, when it comes to registering my credit card. It keeps on saying that my credit card is not valid, while I've been using the same card to shop elsewhere - such as Origin and Amazon. I've checked and made sure that my credit card is fine; it IS still valid and functions - I've even tested it by wasting some money to buy the useless Simpoints from Origin... So, I guess my credit card is acceptable everywhere else other than PSN... Well, if Sony doesn't want my money, then I'll just spend it somewhere else... Like Origin... :@/ Never thought that there'd be a day that I'd think and say that Origin is better... x_x;

I don't really care about additional scenarios for DW8 Empires, actually, but there are some additional stages for SW4-II that I'd like to get, if possible... But since it's not possible, then it's OK lah; doesn't matter - it's not like I can't live without any DLCs from the stupid PSN... If I couldn't, then I'd be dead by now, and that'd be something to rejoice for! *scoffs*

Actually, there's a few of free DLCs for DW8 Empires - including the costume of Oda Nobunyaga - but it seems that even for the free contents, PSN doesn't want to give me, ne... Couldn't download them for whatever reasons... :@/ So, the conclusion is; making a PSN account is really pointless for me... Because there's nothing else I can do with it; besides logging in and out... and cursing it... and wishing I could just delete it...