Sunday, May 3, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Xun Yu, Oh Xun Yu... Again... T_T


YouTube Link

Stupid YouTube doesn't want to show the video thumbnail again! Oh well, it's not like there's anybody who's going to watch it, anyway, so, I guess it doesn't matter whether there's video thumbnail or not. :@/

Yes, I'm not very happy at the moment... All that I need to say, I've said it in the video... If you're interested to know/read my newest rants about my current campaign, then go ahead and watch the video... If not, then no need to watch lah. 

In the mean time, I shall go find Xun Yu and tell him that I don't like his aloof, indifferent way of gifting me in front of the court - even if he does remember to gift me often in this campaign, I'm still not happy with the way he does it! *pouts, pouts* And for that, I'm going to make him say that he loves me and only me all night long! 

(BTW, we've got a son again... Like in the previous campaign, the game gave me a son right away, so I didn't need to reload and reload.)