Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Our Children in Action


YouTube Link

I know that nobody cares.... But here's a video of our children - Xun Lin, Xun Yun, Xun Yi and Xun Sen in battles. I didn't include Xun Can because I can't edit his look before the current campaign ends. Come to think, maybe I need to do some more editing on Xun Sen's face... He looks quite ugly when doing Xun Yu's musou... x_x;

Anyway, yeah, it's not a spectacular fighting video - as usual. And it seems that I forgot to turn up the volume for the second part of the BGM... Oh well, it doesn't matter, I guess, since it's not like many people will watch this video anyway. :@/

Initially, I had a lot of things to whine about today... But then my body started to feel unwell again just now, that I feel so fed up to even just make a small rant. So, whatever lah. I also won't complain about my lame boring videos not getting enough appreciation etc... I uploaded what I wanted to upload; that's enough for my own satisfaction. Whether you want to watch or not, that's your right.

And last night, I made a breakthrough with the stupid PSN... I finally managed to make it accept my credit card! Well, I haven't tried purchasing anything yet; just tried adding minimum amount of funds to my wallet... Was thinking that it'd surely fail again... Scully, then the stupid PSN said that hey, it's successful! *rolls eyes* Logically, if I can top up my wallet, I should be able to do purchase as well, but who knows, right... And today is another day, so who knows maybe between last night and now today, the stupid PSN may change its mind and doesn't want to accept my credit card again... There's always this possibility; so it's better to not hope too much too soon. Though, if I can continue to shop there from now on, I guess I'll just buy my future PS4 games digitally... That way, I can finally give my farewell - and my middle fingers - to the slow unreliable i-parcel and the ass customs and post office!