Saturday, May 2, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: A Little Bit of Gameplay

Yeahh... I've always recorded and uploaded battle videos, but never a gameplay video... So, here's a short video of a bit of me playing my current campaign...



In the above video, you can see that this time Xun Yu accepted my suggestion to attack Da Qiao's capital - and by doing so, kicking her out of the map for good xp Yesterday when he declined my suggestion, I felt so sad... But now that he accepted, I felt so happy...! <333 *pounces on Xun Yu, kissing him in front of the court* xp

Anyway, on serious note, it seems that whether he will accept or decline my suggestion doesn't entirely depend on our friendship level... Even after he's on S level and already becomes my husband again, he can still decline my suggestion, for whatever reason... It seems that there's 50-50 chance whether to accept or decline... Just like if you offer alliance with someone or ask for tribute; there's always 50-50 chance whether the other party will accept or not - even if you already use the approach that has the highest percentage of success. 

I deliberately didn't include the battle in this video, because what for lah; I've uploaded too many battle videos already... Besides, the battle wasn't anything spectacular... Captured some officers, such as Ma Chao and Zhong Hui... Zhong Hui left shortly after he joined, though, because he's like Guo Jia; has evil smiley icon... I guess those with evil icon can't stand to be in a kingdom with righteous rating. ^^; Oh well, I just let him go lah, because there's nothing I can do about it. As for Guo Jia, like I've predicted, ever since he became my sworn brother, he never wants to leave again... Or should I say; he can never leave again... xp But it's a good thing for him that I make him stay, ne, because now Xun Yu has made him a prefect too. 

And I see that recently Xun Yu always prefers to bring his fellow strategists to our battles; Guo Jia, Zhuge Liang, Lu Meng and Pang Tong... These four is always included - besides me, the main character, of course. I wonder if he wants to make his own Shitennou - Four Heavenly Kings... ^^; Though if it's his plan, I'd prefer Lu Xun included instead of Pang Tong... Dunno why recently Xun Yu doesn't include Lu Xun in our battles... Well, look at the bright side; at least he doesn't bring Cai Wenji... x_x;

Oh yeah, come to think, now that Guo Jia is also a prefect, meaning I now only have 4 officers under me, ah... Hmm... It could be quite difficult if we must go on defensive battle later on... with difficulty level is already increased... 

And yes, right after we kicked Da Qiao out of the map, Xun Yu confessed to me! <333 So, we got married again, lah... xp This time, I think I still want a son again... Wonder if the game will be so kind to give me a son right away - like in the previous campaign - so I won't need to reload so many times... Though, I bet our son will look horrible again... Then, should I just accept if the game gives me a daughter? But I'm not in the mood to have another daughter... :@/ Oh, and it just crossed my mind that I should try editing Xun Yun's face later... Maybe I can make him look... less different...? I feel that it's really quite unfortunate that being the first son, Xun Yun looks... like that! x_x I actually kinda like Xun Yi's current look; thanks to me did some editing on his face... So, maybe I should do the same thing with Xun Yun...