Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Oh Well...

I'm currently feeling quite unwell... It's because last night I let myself get so upset over this stupid game... It's really not worth it; now that I feel pain all over my body... :@/ I guess it's my own fault for expecting so much from a game... I think from now on I shouldn't expect anything from any game - just like I no longer expect anything from real world. It's better that way; then I won't be disappointed anymore - save me the worthless pain physically and mentally. 

Anyway, here's how Xun Sen looks after some editing...




Tsk, I thought the lips should be orange-ish color, but as usual in screenshots, the color will look different... It became blackish... Not nice...! :@/ At least in the video, it will still look orange-ish... not blackish... 

I think Xun Sen looks pretty OK... It's just that somehow with this hairstyle, the more I stare at him, the more I think that he kind of looks like Zhou Yu...?! O.o Maybe I should change his hairstyle? Though dunno why, I feel that this look suits his name actually... *frowns* See how later lah... If I'm not lazy, then I guess I'll try editing him again...

And I did some editing on Xun Yun's face too... Now he looks like this:



I think he looks better now... compared to his previous version... At least he doesn't look so different now... Does he look anything like Xun Yu now? *snorts* No way lah, never! Impossible! :@/ And yeah, I changed his clothing as well...