Monday, May 18, 2015

Samurai Warriors 4-II: Pippi in Infinite Castle Part 2


YouTube Link

Continuing where I left off... The survival mode; Infinite Castle 7th-13th floor. No choice of difficulty, all default to crazy... The higher floor you go, the harder things are. No way to get life except by leveling up... Or if there happens to be a supply soldier around that needs help and you rescue him, you may get life as a thank-you. 

Unfortunately, my PS4 got wonky again; couldn't record properly again! I lost the recording for battle on 14th-19th floor! :@/ Oh well, I guess it doesn't really matter... It's not like I've got many people who like to watch my videos, anyway.

And the stupid YouTube and their stupid copyright crap...! Makes me have to upload this video twice because the first time my video's BGM got muted... What a waste of time, really! If I had a super broadband connection, then it wouldn't matter how many times I must re-upload because it wouldn't take so much time... But my connection is crappy, so yeah, it's indeed a waste of time! Wonder why I even bother... Also, since I'm ranting about YouTube, might as well I mention about this other prank by YouTube, just to spite me; lately whenever I upload and publish a video, YouTube always automatically make my video private, even though it says Public in the upload page! I know that all I need to do just change it back to Public... But it's so annoying that I have to do it every time I upload and publish! I'd say, now YouTube is not only crappy and stupid, but also crazy! :@/