Friday, May 1, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Aiyo, Not Bad! xp

So, yesterday I posted about starting new campaign with Xun Yu as the ruler and I'm his subordinate... And yesterday's post was ended with Guo Jia left our kingdom... Well, fortunately I didn't save until that part... Because when I turned on my PS4 again later and opened the game, somehow this time Guo Jia forgot that he wanted to leave...! ^^; So yeah, he's still with us now... I guess if you encounter unpleasant thing in this game, simply reloading is not enough anymore; gotta turn off the PS4 as well and then turn it back on and open the game again, for the unpleasant thing to never happen... *shakes head* Oh well, at least now is all good again, so I continue the campaign... It crosses my mind, actually, if this may be a bad omen; maybe later on this campaign will turn bad like the one where Lu Xun died... But, I think we'll see lah... Even if later someone dies during battle, as long as I don't save, I can undo the misfortune, right? Right... ^^;

Anyway, here's a video of our first battle against Xiao Qiao's forces...



For this battle, I was still on level 6, got no item whatsoever equipped, only had 2 tactics and used level 1 weapons. Despite the short life gauge, the enemy was quite fierce, ne... I got myself whacked from behind so many times! x_x; And some musou officers even already used their musou... Cai Wenji finally had her revenge on me, by using double musou on me... Damn her and her stupid over-sized harp! I was healing myself from her first musou and already she hit me again with the second one; though I did counter-attack her second musou with my own musou, so I managed to save a little bit of my life gauge. And Zhuge Liang tried to use violent wind on us... I needed to fail his grand tactic, or else it would be bad for us; someone might get captured, ne... And while whacking Zhuge Liang, I got whacked by the stinky Liu Shan with his stinky bench...! :@/ But like Cai Wenji's futile attempt, it's not enough to kill me, ne! xp

Speaking about revenge, I had my own revenge on Da Qiao in the last campaign - captured her and executed her - for what she did to Lu Xun in the campaign before last. In this campaign, I see that Da Qiao also becomes a ruler again and her kingdom is also next to ours... But since Xun Yu still hasn't decided to attack her yet, I can't do anything about it... I actually wondered why he decided to attack Xiao Qiao first... If it were me, I'd attack Da Qiao first - not because of revenge - but simply because in my opinion obtaining her territory, which is the northern topmost of the map, is better; at least, reducing the chance of being attacked from both sides at the same time in the future... But then again, as a brilliant strategist, I'm sure Xun Yu knows what he's doing... ^^;

Anyway, from this first battle, I captured Lu Meng, Zhuge Liang, Zhao Yun and Cai Wenji... And like I've dreaded; Xun Yu hired them all...! x_x; I don't have problem with the first three... But why Cai Wenji also!? :@( Oh well... Look from the bright side, at least no generic got hired... Maybe she will leave on her own will later... If she chooses to stay, then she can just watch me having Xun Yu all to myself and being lovey-dovey with him! xp *evil smirk*

I guess Xun Yu knew that I was unhappy with Cai Wenji's recruitment, so he promoted me... ^^;




Well, it's not that I'm ungrateful, but actually your love confession is much better - and more effective - to make me happy, Xun Yu... Hehehe... xp

Oh yeah, speaking about generic... I was quite surprised to find that there's one generic in our kingdom, ne! I guess during the very short period before I rejoined, Xun Yu hired the generic... Xun Yu oh Xun Yu, I don't mind with you being so kind, but can you please not hire generics...? *looking at Xun Yu with puppy eyes*