Thursday, April 30, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: A Not So Good Start... x_x

Before we talk about what this post's title says, let me post some more pictures of our children and my new look... For my new look, well, I changed the lipstick color again, because I'm quite bothered with the pretty-bold red lips... Changed it to softer orange and now I look like this:


At least it's not as pale as the soft pink lipstick that becomes white in pictures and videos... But of course I still think that I look weirder... even though I already decided to go with this new look... I was wondering if it's because of the eyebrows shape... Maybe I should change it? :@/


Oh well, I guess ugly is ugly lah... I hope you don't mind with the-uglier me, Xun Yu... ^^;

And here's some more pictures of our children...


Xun Yi after some more editing... I've made him a bit taller too... 


Xun Lin and Xun Yi


Xun Yi and Xun Yun... Can you see any resemblance for Xun Yun? Because no matter how hard and long I stare at him, I can't tell, ne... I've said it before; I really don't know whose son he is exactly... x_x;

Anyway, I tried starting a new campaign... And like I've planned; this time playing in a scenario where Xun Yu is the ruler... Well, generating map after map after map after map... And when finally I've got one where Xun Yu is a ruler, and I joined his kingdom, like I've feared; there're generics included as officers there! x_x And I can't dismiss them because I'm not the ruler... T_T So, I tried doing it this way: first, starting with me as the ruler, chose some officers that I want - no generic! and then I just reliquished the kingdom to Xun Yu, and I automatically became a free officer, and then I joined him again! xp


Of course as time goes by, there will be generic(s) getting hired after battles... It can't be helped... Since I think I don't have right to choose who gets hired or not because I'm not the ruler this time - and knowing Xun Yu is too kind, he will likely to hire everybody - but at least at the starting I don't have to see any generic around lah... Maybe if I manage to get promoted to high rank - a marshall, perhaps? - then I can dismiss someone... And I wonder if I can finish the campaign not as a ruler; only as a subordinate... Well, I guess we'll see... 

However, shortly after I joined - or should I say; rejoined - this annoying thing happened...


Guo Jia dared to say that he's leaving! (>.<)  He said life is too short to not have more fun! Tsk! I guess Xun Yu doesn't let him have banquet every night, so that's why he wanted to leave... And no matter what I did - reloading the game, talking to him etc - I couldn't make him not leaving, ne...! Damn you, Guo Jia! I really want to kick you now! Hmph, he's currently hiding somewhere - can't find him anywhere on the map - so I can't kick him... So annoying! Come out and come back here, you... you womanizer! Or I'll kick you for real! Hmph! *snout flaring, shaking my paw fists*

I wonder if anybody else will want to leave later... Tsk, so troublesome! Wonder if I should restart? But I think even if I restart and include Guo Jia again, he will likely leave again... Maybe it has something to do with him having the evil smiley icon... So, should I continue this current scenario then? Dunno, ne... :@/

And if I recall correctly, in the previous campaign where I joined Wei Kingdom for a short period of time, I think whenever there's someone who says they're leaving, Cao Cao will respond with "Hmm..." But in this campaign, with Xun Yu as the ruler, he didn't say anything when Guo Jia bid his farewell... *frowns* Oh well, stupid Guo Jia! Just wait until I find you - I'll kick you for real!

Guo Jia: "Mmm... I'm looking forward to it... <3"

GRR!!! There goes my plan for a perfect start of a (hopefully) perfect campaign...! (>.<)