Sunday, April 5, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Xun Yu's Reply ❤❤❤

So, I decided to confess to Xun Yu instead this time (did it in game, not using event editor like what I did for the reverse confession and wedding video before) because I'd like to know/hear his reply to me. You can only get the reply if you do the confession in game, not simply by using the event editor.



Xun Yu said that if I want him, then let us be together from now on. <333 YES, OF COURSE I WANT YOU, MY DEAR XUN YU! LET'S BE TOGETHER FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER...! xp

And it seems that if I was the one who confessed - while being the main character - we got married right away after he accepted my confession. There's no option whether I'd like to get married immediately or not, like if he's the one who confesses to me.

Shortly after we got married - again - I left Wei Kingdom... Bringing my handsome husband and my brother Guo Jia (yeah, I made him my sworn brother again, because that's the only way I can steal him from Cao Cao xp) So long, Cao Cao, good luck in exterminating Yuan Shao - you're going to need it since I stole your 2 brilliant strategists! xp Nah, he will be fine; he still has Sima Yi and Jia Xu with him... Besides, I've captured 2 territories of Yuan Shao for him, ne... Considered it as the payment for Xun Yu and Guo Jia. xp Well, we shall see if in this game scenario, Cao Cao will be able to kick Yuan Shao out of the map... Like what he did in history... But then again, his decisive victory over Yuan Shao in history is only possible because of Xun Yu, ne... So, yeah, let's see what will happen now that Cao Cao no longer has Xun Yu and Guo Jia by his side... xp

And I think I saw Cao Pi wandering around as a free officer that I can recruit... I guess in year 200 he still doesn't have any position yet in Wei Kingdom... Well, apart of being the son of Cao Cao, of course... He should be still... what... 13 years old in year 200...? ^^; I think I'll recruit him... It'd be quite interesting to see him fight against his father later... *evil smirk* Of course if Cao Cao manages to survive; not get wiped out by Yuan Shao or other warlords until I start my own kingdom, that is... xp