Thursday, April 2, 2015

International Shipping... Troublesome! x_x

So, I'm really at my wits' end... I decided to take a final look at the damned tracking record, and if still no update whatsoever, I'd contact Amazon today and complain... However, I found that there's a new update - finally! - dated earlier today... And most probably my English version of DW8 Empires will be in paws tomorrow... Hopefully... :@/ So, fine, I'm willing to wait until tomorrow and see if I'll receive it or not... (Argh, just looked at calendar; tomorrow is holiday, ah - Good Friday... Then I guess I'll probably get it next week after Easter... x_x)

And then, I thought might as well see the tracking record for my Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate... Guess what; it said it's already arrived in my dump country but got delayed in customs... Need additional information from me... What kind of additional information they possibly want from me, huh?! My age? My height? My weight? My shoes size? My zodiac? My sexual orientation? My bank record? What a nonsense! I think Amazon has my phone number, so, if the ass customs really need additional information, they can make a call... But no call, ne... Why need to call anyway; it's not like I bought something illegal! Hmph! 

I think I'll just let it be... See if the ass customs will want to release the damned game or not... I don't want to bother wasting my time and effort contacting the stupid unreliable i-parcel or the ass customs... If they want to give me my games, that's great! If not, then I'll just let them go and ask refund from Amazon - if possible... If not possible to get any refund, then, fine, just consider it as BIG HIT AND BIG MISS... and forever bitter and cursing the ass customs! (>.<)