Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Sims 4 Photography 2 & Some Other Ramblings

Continuing about photography in Sims 4... Well, I don't really know what the factors are actually, but different Sims can really get different results when taking photos... For some Sims, regardless of their low skill in photography, somehow they can manage to take either normal or outstanding photos... While for some other Sims, with the same low photography skill, somehow they tend to take more poor-quality photos... ^^;

Poor-quality photos in Sims 4 can be either blur or gets blackish spot - like if you take picture while your hand is blocking the camera lens or something like that... Or just like in Sims 3, you can get that annoying gnome haunting your photo... 


I was thinking that I wanted to open a photo studio... So, I had my Sim Ren quit his doctor job (heh, not really, because it's a different save xp) and start shooting some pictures to sell... But I guess I'm feeling lazy at the moment, so the photo studio is still a far, far away goal... ^^; 

Besides, Ren is busy woohooing with his oyaji lover. xp



Oh yeah, I've experimented and found the easiest way to get all the Easter eggs without having to hunt for them... xp Just buy the 10 Easter eggs from debug and then put them all in your Sim's inventory, and you'll get notification that congratulates you for completing the eggs hunt and that you've been rewarded with Bun Bun The Bunny. :@) Of course like I've mentioned before, you can just use another cheat to unlock Bun Bun, but I don't know if doing it that way can guarantee that Bun Bun will stay in your saved game when April ends... 

And I actually wanted to take picture of the freezer bunny egg... But I forgot! :@/ Next time lah...