Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Our Children and Future Plans

No, I haven't started a new campaign yet... I tinkered with Xun Yi's face some more; though no matter how I edit him, he still looks weird - if not ugly... Especially if looked from sideways... Anyway, here's a picture of our...well, not that nice-looking children... 


From left-hand side: Xun Yun, Xun Lin and Xun Yi... Ugh, can't believe that Xun Yi is even shorter than Xun Lin!? O.o *sighs* I guess I'll need to edit him again - make him a bit taller this time... And I still think that Xun Yun doesn't resemble any of us, ne... Not me or Xun Yu... At least, Xun Lin looks a bit like Xun Yu; even her behavior is like her father - she's quite an elegant lady, ne... (unlike her mother! ^^;) While Xun Yi, I think he looks a bit like me...? *blinks, blinks* Anyway, Xun Yun is the one who looks... well... pretty different... *frowns*

And I also did some changes to my own look... I think for my next campaign, I want to look like this:


The hair with cat ears is cute, ne... Though too bad there's really no pink color for it... I mean, there is pink choice but the hair doesn't look pink... if that makes sense to you... ^^; I think I should've used this when I wore the cat costume, but, oh well, I'll just use it now... Though, I'm still kind of wondering if I really want to look like that... Don't you think that it makes me look even weirder?  x_xm And I'm also wondering if I should make my lips redder like that... I mean, I actually prefer the soft pink lipstick, but like you can see in all my DW8 Empires videos and pictures; the soft pink lipstick is too soft and comes out as white in videos and pictures... 

Hmm... *staring at the current picture of my alter ego* I really look different, ne... As if it's not me... Though I only changed the hair... and hair and eyebrows color... And the lipstick color... Hmm... I think I definitely look weirder...! x_x;


So, what do you think, Xun Yu? Do you like my new look? It can give impression that you marry someone else, though not really... xp Or should I revert back to my previous look...?