Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Two Last Events Unlocked!

So, I've managed to unlock the two last events that especially for wandering general only. V(^__^)V



Pinnacle of Might Event; can be unlocked after completing the hunting missions chain - with last mission is to hunt vagabond army. This is the event which requires you to have certain officers under your command, such as Zhao Yun, Zhang Liao, Lu Bu, Wen Yang, Gan Ning and some others - I don't really remember the full list. I think if you don't have any of those officers under your command, you still can do the mission - as long as someone requests it - but you won't get the event afterwards. That's why before doing the mission, I needed to track down Zhao Yun first and recruited him. 

In the event, Zhao Yun said that now no one should be able to match my might... But I said that I still have a long way to go; that I shall become even stronger! And Zhao Yun thought that it's very amusing - tsk! :@/ (And I did wonder where exactly his eyes looked when he was looking at me... His gaze looked suspicious, ne... ^^;)

The other event is The Strongest Mercenaries Event:



The event can be unlocked after completing the rescue requests chain to rescue a city... For me, it's Cao Cao who requested the last mission of the chain. When the request appeared, one of his territories was under attack from Yuan Shao... Though in this mission, the enemy wasn't Yuan Shao's forces. Speaking of which, it's been 6 years now and Cao Cao still has no luck in kicking Yuan Shao out of the map, ne... He's not really conquering anything either... His territories aren't expanding... Though so far he still always manages to keep his 3 territories even when being attacked from both sides at the same time. 

Actually, lately there's not much movement/progress in this map, ne... Quite boring... And I think I start to feel regret choosing this historical-based scenario... I mean, I chose it because I thought custom scenario has too many generics... But now, this historical-based scenario, with some rebellions in some odd previous years, I'm afraid there are more generics kingdoms now on the map! x_x; Oh well, maybe with generics swarming around it can be a pretty good thing... In the sense that I don't need to worry so much that I might lose my officer(s) during battle... (Yes, I'm still traumatized by Lu Xun's unfortunate death in the last campaign!) 

And like I've mentioned before, I don't really expect much from this restart campaign, anyway... So, if my enemies in this campaign will be mostly generics, so be it. I couldn't care less, really... :@/

Also, Xun Yu still doesn't give me anything anymore... I guess he's really bored with me... Too bad, I haven't gotten tired of him yet... :@( Oh well, if he doesn't want to give, then he doesn't want to give, lah. There's nothing I can do about it. I'll just make do with whatever tactics that I have... After all, it's not about having what you want, but wanting what you've got, right? Right... So, at least I've got grand fire attack tactic given by Lu Xun and wind tower tactic from Guo Jia... For the rage musou tactic, I guess I'll just have to build academy in a region that offers that tactic and then I can buy it... Or simply owning the region, if I already have enough numbers of academies built somewhere else.

Now that I've unlocked all the events for wandering general, I think I can start to found my own kingdom... Dunno what will happen later in this campaign... Whether things will be good or bad; whatever will be, will be lah. :@/

And if by some miracle I can somehow finish this campaign, and if I'll still feel like playing another one later, maybe I'll marry Guo Jia...

Guo Jia: "Mm. I heard that." *smirking* "So, you're coming back to me at last?"

Pippi: "Tsk. I was only, kind of, casually considering! Don't get ahead of yourself!"

Guo Jia: "Well, you want to consider it is already good. It's the first step towards the right direction. You must know by now that being with someone who wants you is better than being with someone that you want, but most probably doesn't really want you..."

Pippi: "Hmph. And since when you want me?!"

Guo Jia: "Since the first time we met in 2012 - when you fell in love with me at first sight, of course."

Pippi: *snorts* "Yeah, right. Just go play with Lu Xun, lah! He's way much better than me!" *shoos, shoos Guo Jia away*