Monday, April 6, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: All About Stealing

Unlocked this event - The Looter of Chaos - because I finished the chain of thieving missions... With the final mission was to break in and steal from national treasury - which, surprise, surprise, belongs to Cao Cao...!? I find it quite amusing that in this campaign, not only did I steal 2 of Cao Cao's best strategists - Xun Yu and Guo Jia - but I also stole his golds! xp 



Note: The following is not the actual dialogues of the event!

Xun Yu: "I never thought that Lord Cao Cao has been amassing this great amount of wealth..."

Pippi: "Yes, that's why stealing from him is justified! We can use all the golds here for the people's sake (and our's too xp)

Lu Xun: "Amazing, I've never seen so many golds and expensive goods in my life..."

Guo Jia: "Mmm. With this plenty of treasure, we definitely can have grand banquets everyday for the rest of our lives."

Originally, in game I got this event with Lu Xun... Dunno why it's with him... Maybe because he's been kind of a bad boy lately - giving me some thieving missions... And to think that he used to be like Xun Yu; only giving righteous ones... Must be because of Guo Jia's bad influence! xp

So, I think I still have 2 events left that I haven't yet unlocked as a wandering general... Let's see if I can manage to unlock them in this campaign as well... I think one of them requires that I have Zhao Yun under my command, ne... So I guess I'll go find him... I think he should be wandering somewhere... in this year 200 scenario, Shu still hasn't got their own territory, ne... Thus, I think all Shu officers are currently free officers... Except for Guan Yu, who's temporarily joining Cao Cao - this is also according to history. I think in this campaign I've fought against Zhao Yun and Liu Bei before when doing a mission... But I can't really remember where exactly... Need to track him down and recruit him again... 

Anyway, it's now year 204 in game and I see that Cao Cao still hasn't managed to kick Yuan Shao out of the map... Instead, one of the generics under him rebelled and captured one of the 2 territories that I fought and won for him, ne! Tsk, tsk! Not only he can't exterminate Yuan Shao according to history, he can't even suppress rebellion within his own kingdom! *shakes head* Maybe if he manages to get himself kicked out of the map these days, Cao Cao will lament "If only I had Guo Jia..." even though it's not yet Battle of Red Cliff... ^^;