Monday, April 20, 2015

Sims 4 Doctor - Part 2

Continuing about the doctor career... *winces* I could do with a doctor myself; currently having quite a serious diarrhea... x_x; 

Anyway, here's some pictures of Sims' sickness...


That teen girl with markings on her skin is actually one of the criminals I put behind bars when I was playing as detective.


And here's pictures of scanning patient's body...



I like when the scanner makes quack quack sound... Quite funny! xp

Pictures of doing X-Ray scan on patients:





I did get an alien in disguise as a patient once... The truth was revealed when X-Raying him; that he's actually an alien... When you X-Ray an alien in disguise, the X-Ray machine will constantly make error alerts... and afterwards, it gets broken. 

Pictures of doing treadmill test on patients:



If your patient falls off the treadmill like that, it means that your treadmill test fails.

Pictures of doing surgery on patient:



Mortimer kept on coming back to hospital - he's always sick everyday, that's why we decided to put him on the surgery table. And see, we managed to pull out a Llama toy from inside his body... That must be the culprit of his recurring Llama flu!

(Oh yeah, surgery in Sims 4 use a very advanced technology. It's fast and painless; anesthetic is so yesterday! Who needs it!? *snorts* Well, Mortimer seemed to disagree... xp)

And some misc pictures...


The Easter eggs... I'll need to get 2 more... But so far I keep getting the ones that I've already got over and over again... I think there's a freezer bunny egg... Wonder where to get it... Or I should say; wonder if I'll ever be lucky to get it...


The fish is called Tree fish... I caught it while fishing at the hidden lot Sylvan Glade... I think my Sim Ren is quite a lucky Sim; even though his fishing skill is still very low, he can already catch such rare fish! 

Anyway, I'm done with whatever careers from Sims 4 Get To Work... For now... Maybe I'll get back to doing them again some time later.. Maybe not... Who knows... :@/ Now I'm going to waste my time doing something else... Well, I guess at the moment I have no choice but wasting my time enjoying my diarrhea... (who knows; this time I may get lucky and can die for real!)