Friday, April 24, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Xun Yu And Bribing

How does the righteous Xun Yu tolerate bribing? The answer is: no, he doesn't. ^^;


YouTube Link

Xun Yu: "I never thought that you'd accept the bribe..."

Pippi: "Bribe? What bribe?" *hurriedly tosses away the gold* "I'm a good girl - and a good ruler... I don't take bribe, ne!" *blinks, blinks innocently*

Yeah, well, the video is made using the event editor, not really happening in my campaign - I will never get the bribery scene in my gameplay because my kingdoms are always righteous... But still, I feel like I've let him down, ne... ^^; Xun Yu, I'm so sorry... Bad, bad hand - why did you have to take the gold!? *hitting my own right hand with my left hand*

(Yeah, I'm weird and crazy - you should have known it by now. xp)

And today is rainy... And I feel so sleepy...

Oh yeah, I actually have recruited Xun Yun... You see, he used to be a free officer wandering around in one of Yuan Shao's territories, but suddenly behind my back, he got himself hired and became one of the officers of a generic ruler whose territory was neighboring Yuan Shao's. After I wiped out Yuan Shao and took his territories, I then also invaded the nearby kingdom... And there he was; just like Xun Lin in my previous campaign, acting as the enemy reinforcement... Together with Cai Wenji even! O.O I recall that during my days as a wandering general, there was a time when I had to fight against a vagabond army and Xun Yun was involved in it too as my enemy, with Cai Wenji also! Hmm... It seems that in this campaign, Xun Yun likes to be in cahoots with Cai Wenji... Dunno why... *frowns* Well, I guess since in my game, she can't have Xun Yu, so she's after the next best thing - our son... :@/ Though, Xun Yun doesn't look anything like Xun Yu, ne... But he does inherit his father's weapon... So, it really pains me having to whack him in battle, because it somehow feels like I'm whacking Xun Yu... x_x;

Anyway, I kicked the generic ruler out of the map for good and took his territory... And Xun Yun became a free officer again, so I recruited him lah... So that he won't get entangled with Cai Wenji again in the future... I think I saw her fleeing to another generic's territory after getting a good whacking from me... Maybe later I'll face her again in battle, if she ever gets hired again by someone... But for now, I think I should go apologizing to Xun Yu for the bribe incident, otherwise Cai Wenji may steal him from me... Can't let that happen! (>.<)

"XUN YU... MY DARLING...!!" *runs to find Xun Yu*