Thursday, April 23, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Even More Guo Jia x Lu Xun

Yeah, I've returned to playing Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires again, after a few days break to play Sims 4 Get To Work. Yeah, the game dared to freeze again - for the third time - in the middle of a battle, so I had to re-do the battle again... However, this thing doesn't upset me; not this time, because... Guess what! Immediately after I went back to the game, Xun Yu gave me gift... And not just once, but TWICE! <333 *pounces on my beloved Xun Yu, squeezing and kissing him all over* <333 

Hehehe... I remember when previously I took quite a long break - like 2 weeks? - to play SW4-II, as soon as I returned to continue my DW8 Empires game, Xun Yu also gave me a welcome gift right away... <333 Yeah, I know it's random, but still... So far it already happened twice, ne... So yeah, he missed me lah! xp I guess I should take a break often so that he will miss me often and thus, give me gift often while saying, in his gentle sexy voice, that I'm the only one he loves... <333

OK, nobody wants to hear about my imaginative love with Xun Yu, lah! ^^; So, back to the reason why I made this post... Well, besides continuing my campaign - I've kicked Yuan Shao out of the map for good... Expanded my kingdom to 10 territories now - I also took some time to play around a bit with event editor again... Just for fun... And then I decided to record and upload the following video of Guo Jia and Lu Xun doing the Reliable Guardian Event, because I found that Guo Jia's line here is quite interesting... Hehehe... xp



Guo Jia: "Thanks to you (my dear Lu Xun xp), I'm saved. I shall express my gratitude, tonight thoroughly..."

Hehehe... what kind of a thank-you Guo Jia will give Lu Xun at night, ah? xp A night of thorough loving? xp

(Oh well, OK, seriously, he might just mean to treat Lu Xun to a banquet... Still, let me just indulge myself in my YAOI fantasy lah...! xp)