Sunday, May 24, 2015

Samurai Warriors 4-II: Pippi The Gold Raider


YouTube Link

Well, even though I didn't manage to get ALL the gold, at least I know that I'm still far more superior than Takatora in gold-raiding matter! xp *proudly showing off my S badge*

Gold-raiding is really the easiest and fastest way to get plenty of gold to top up my depleting money pouch... Because I tend to spend lots of gold for upgrading/fusing weapons and buying skill books. As as matter of fact, I may need to go gold-raiding again soon, because yeah... most of the result from this raiding has been well-spent... ^^;

And I think I'm quite enjoying using this Magoichi's gun... Maybe I'll make it my permanent weapon... Actually, I'd like to be able to get the DLC weapons, ne... But since the stupid PSN is being stupid all the time, I guess it's impossible... Unless I manage to grab some PSN prepaid cards... *sighs* It's not enough that the so-called my life is already wretched as it is; every thing in it must be difficult as well! :@/

(And nope, I don't agree with Guo Jia saying that it what makes life fun!)