Saturday, May 16, 2015

Samurai Warriors 4-II: Final Battle At Sekigahara



YouTube Link

One of additional stage DLCs for SW 4-II. This hypothetical scenario is about Yukimura and Kanetsugu came to rescue Mitsunari who's on the verge of defeat in Sekigahara. In the beginning of the battle, we got impression that Sakon and Yoshitsugu were already dead... But actually they weren't; later on they'd appear and join the battle. I really approve this scenario because Kanetsugu doesn't become a traitor and in the end all 5 of them live happily ever after... xp Though, still can't really slay Tokugawa, even in this scenario, because near ending of the battle, the condition for victory changed; defeat Tadakatsu Honda and Naomasa Ii, instead. Oh well... :@/

I purposely didn't include the event before and after the battle - I'm lazy to translate the dialogues... And I also edited the battle itself so that the video's size isn't too big - it'd take forever for me to upload big-sized video. So, if you'd like to see the complete battle with the events as well, you can try searching for other people who may do the video on SW 4-II and this stage... Or you can buy and play the stage yourself.

Speaking of the stupid PSN... I'm quite regretting using my minimum funds to buy the other SW4-II additional stage... called Best Couple Contest... It's not really what I thought it'd be... Even if playing it with free mode, it's all just about that Nobuyuki and Ina being lovey-dovey... Hmph, so annoying! :@/ I shouldn't have buy it... I should've used the money to buy something else that's more worthwhile...! Now, my minimum funds have gone... And I can't top it up because of the stupid picky PSN... Unless, there's another one-time miracle again that'd let me top up my wallet using my credit card... I doubt it, though... Miracle(s) may happen to other people, but unlikely to me... Let alone repeated miracle... :@/